The Parent-Infant Network is for all specialised parent-infant relationship teams around the UK. Every individual within each team is welcome and invited to join the Network.
It is a free, multi-disciplinary collective that provides:
- A space for shared learning and information
- Continued professional development, peer discussions and mutual support
With the aim of:
- Facilitating the sharing of resources, good practice and help with common challenges
- Fostering a shared drive to improve the reach, quality and impact of teams
The Network offers:
- Two face-to-face events each year
- The Network Newsletter which further facilitates networking and collaboration
Later this year we will begin a series of webinars on areas of shared interest.
New Parent-Infant Network online area to be launched in November 2019
We are in the process of building our Parent-Infant Network online area and expect to have that available from November 2019. To register your interest for access to this area, please enter your details on the form below. Your entry will sent to our Clinical Lead who will be in touch with you regarding your registration.