The Parent-Infant Network is for all specialised parent-infant relationship teams around the UK. Every individual within each team is welcome and invited to join the Network.
It is a free, multi-disciplinary collective that provides:
- A space for shared learning and information
- Continued professional development, peer discussions and mutual support
With the aim of:
- Facilitating the sharing of resources, good practice and help with common challenges
- Fostering a shared drive to improve the reach, quality and impact of teams
The Network offers:
- Two face-to-face events each year
- The Network Newsletter which further facilitates networking and collaboration
Later this year we will begin a series of webinars on areas of shared interest.