Parent-Infant Foundation is committed to providing a high quality service to all people interested in being part of our network and also in our day to day dealings with organisations that come into our contact for whatever reason.
- Recruitment and Selection (including the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders)
- Volunteer Management
- Complaints Handling
- Data Protection
- IT and Social Media Acceptable Use
- Anti-harassment and Bullying
- Grievance and Disciplinary
- Training and Learning Agreements
- Health and Safety (includes home and lone working)
- The Parent-Infant Foundation Staff Handbook
These associated policies are under review and are scheduled for board sign off at the November 2023 meeting.
All safeguarding issues will be handled with urgency and we may need to make enquiries in order to ascertain information to enable us to resolve the safeguarding matter.
This policy (including the safeguarding form in Appendix 1, and flow chart in Appendix 2) can be downloaded as a PDF here.
This policy was last modified on 16th May 2023.