The Parent-Infant Foundation is an evidence-based organisation.
- We utilise current evidence to assist our work with specialised parent-infant relationship teams and decision makers
- We support the creation of new evidence through our own research and evidence activities and our support to local teams.
We provide free software and support to any specialised parent-infant relationship team in the UK. The Foundation data portal tracks bespoke output and outcome data that statutory or off-the-shelf data management systems often miss.
This helps local teams to:
- Communicate more easily with stakeholders, funders and commissioners
- Benchmark their performance against an anonymised national data set
- Support their quality improvement work