Complaints Handling Policy
Parent-Infant Foundation is committed to providing a high quality service to all people interested in being part of our network and also in our day to day dealings with organisations that come into our contact for whatever reason.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service and professionalism.
Complaints should be sent in writing via email or letter to any of the contacts below:
- [email protected] – Beckie is our CEO
- [email protected] – Peter is our Company Secretary
- Parent-Infant Foundation Ltd, PO Box 7827, Kettering, Northants NN16 6PH
All complaints will be handled with urgency and we may need to make enquiries in order to ascertain information to enable us to resolve the complaint.
Complaints of all types will be considered, and depending on the nature of the complaint will be referred initially to the member of staff with the appropriate responsibility. If the complaint is about one of our partner organisations, we would ask that this is referred direct to them for consideration.
What happens next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it
- We will then investigate your complaint taking any appropriate action and write to you within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter with the outcome of our findings
- At this stage, if your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us with the reasons why you are not satisfied
- Upon receipt of this we will refer your complaint for an independent review by the Board of Trustees of the Parent-Infant Foundation who will respond to you within two weeks of the Board Meeting that your complaint was reviewed. (The Parent-Infant Foundation currently have a cycle of quarterly Board Meetings)
- If the independent review by the Board has not resolved your complaint then it may be possible to take this up with the charity commission where the Parent-Infant Foundation are registered as a charity (No 1152082)
If you require this information in a different format then please contact Parent-Infant Foundation on 0300 365 8747 to let us know your needs.
This policy can be downloaded as a PDF here.
This policy was last modified on 30th November 2019.