- £23,000 per year (pro rata)
- 18.75 hours per week (0.5 FTE)
- Contract, Part-time
- Home-based within commutable distance from London. In
normal, non-Covid times, this role requires travel to London
approximately once per month and occasional travel across
- Closing date: 17th August 2021
We are looking for an efficient, technically capable and helpful administrator with a ‘can-do approach’. We need support running webinars and events, setting up project management systems, keeping databases up to date, setting out reports, creating spreadsheets and setting up meetings. We are looking for an experienced administrator with strong digital skills, particularly MS Office365, Eventbrite and Zoom, who can join our small virtual team and hit the ground running.
This role supports our Development Team which works across all parts of the UK to deliver high-quality development support, events and to facilitate shared learning. The team consists of the Head of Clinical Strategy and Development, the National Development Manager and the Scotland Co-ordinator, but with the potential to grow over the coming years.
We are looking for someone who is calm, highly organised, has strong attention to detail and who can prioritise well. You will be confident working with senior people and able to suggest changes to improve admin efficiency.
We are a small and agile team who are all home-based around the UK. As a remote worker in a small team, you must be able to work independently and be proactive, innovative, and adaptable.
Please view Job Description and Person Specification for full details of the role.
- £23,000-£25,000 per year (pro rata, dependent on experience)
- 26.25 hours per week (0.7 FTE)
- Contract, Part-time
- Home-based with regular travel to London.
- Closing date: 28th August 2021
We are seeking a talented and passionate individual with experience in communications, campaigning and public affairs to help us to drive change for the youngest children.
The Parent-Infant Foundation is a small but powerful UK-wide charity. Our vision is that all babies have a sensitive, nurturing relationship to lay the foundation for lifelong mental and physical health.
We support local parent-infant teams and campaign for policy change. We also coordinate the work of the First 1001 Days Movement, a campaigning alliance of nearly 200 organisations that work together to inspire, support and challenge national and local decision makers to value and invest in babies’ emotional wellbeing and development in the first 1001 days.
This position is part of our new Policy and Communications Team. You will be responsible for:
- Keeping the Parent-Infant Foundation website up to date and manage our social media channels.
- Ensuring the First 1001 Days Movement is an effective campaigning alliance that harnesses the power and passion of all its members to drive change for the youngest children.
- Supporting the development and delivery of the Movement’s parliamentary influencing plan, engaging a group of parliamentary champions who work with us to ensure that the UK Government values and invests in the first 1001 days.
This is the perfect role for an organised and enthusiastic individual with an interest in current affairs, a commitment to giving children the best start in life, and a belief in the value of campaigning to drive change. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with parliamentarians and leading organisations in the sector.
Please view the job description and person specification for full details of the role.