The Parent-Infant Network is for all specialised parent-infant relationship teams around the UK or anyone working to set up a team.
The Parent-Infant Teams Network brings together established and emerging specialised parent-infant relationship teams around UK to share good practice and learn together. Basic Network membership is free to anyone working within a parent-infant team. Enhanced Network membership enables teams to access our additional implementation support at a further cost, and we also offer bespoke support offers to those who want to create their own package of support.
More detail about Network membership and our bespoke support offers can be found in our prospectus:
To join the Network, or to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can support you, please contact [email protected].
Basic Network membership
Basic network membership enables anyone working in a parent-infant team, or hoping to become a team to have free access to the network and a range of benefits including:
- Bi-monthly online peer learning forum – sharing practice and ideas on particular topics of interest with other clinicians
- Quarterly newsletter with a round-up of relevant research, policy and practice updates
- Access to a members’ only Network area: a password-protected online resource library
- Invitations to national network events and webinars, some of which may come at an extra cost.
In addition to basic membership this package includes:
- Two hours of tailored advice and support a month (or equivalent) from one of our clinical or service development experts
- Access to a two hour monthly drop-in implementation surgery – A regular online drop-in space to ask questions, get advice and connect with professionals in other areas
- Free access to all Network webinars and events.
This package costs £3,000 per team per year.
Enhanced Plus Membership
In addition to basic membership, this package includes:
- Project inception meeting which includes development of a project plan
- Guided use of our self-audit tool
- Access to five hours of advice and support a month (or equivalent). This can also include attending programme or project meetings, delivering training, writing proposals, running reflective practice sessions
- Access to a two hour monthly drop-in implementation surgery
- Free access to two Network events a year
- Free access to bi-monthly webinars.
This package costs £6,000 per year.
Bespoke support packages
In addition to the above membership options, you might prefer to build your own package of support. We are happy to put together bespoke packages of implementation and support for emerging parent-infant teams, which includes 1:1 advice and guidance to suit where you are at on your implementation journey. Please see the leaflet above for topics you might want to cover.
Please get in touch and we will arrange to meet with you to discuss what would work best for you.