We do not offer direct support to parents but we can connect you to organisations that do

If you are a parent interested in learning more about babies’ social and emotional development, you may find the following websites useful:

If you are worried about your own relationship with your baby, we suggest you talk to your health visitor, midwife, children’s centre or GP in the first instance. They should be able to offer you some support and guidance, and signpost to other local services that can help.

You can find out whether there is a specialised parent-infant team in your area here.

Some teams may see families who ask for help directly, others might ask that you talk to your health visitor or another professional first. Teams will also know about the other support available in their locality.