Psychoanalytic Parent-Infant Trainee available for Placement to start in September 2024
School of Infant Mental Health London
August 1, 2024
I am a Psychoanalytic Parent-Infant Trainee with the School of Infant Mental Health London under Dr Stella Acquarone and I am able to offer therapy to patients as part of my training.
I am looking to complete 350 hours, if possible, in one placement starting in September 2024. I have the following requirements from my training provider.
- 5 cases with a dyad where the child is aged 0-6 months or with a pregnant woman
- 5 cases with a dyad where the child is aged 6-12 months
- 5 cases with a dyad where the child is aged 12 and 24 months
- 3 cases with a dyad where the child is aged 2 to 5 years of age
- Two cases must last for at least one year
Please note : I am able to work with more than 1 infant at a time. Dyadic work within a group setting can be counted. The infant must be aged 0-5, though work that continues beyond that age can be counted.
I am able to travel across South East Essex and East, South and potentially North London.
Supervision is provided by the Training Provider ( School of Infant Mental Health) during term time, outside of that I need to pay for my supervision. I would really appreciate either financial support or that the provider supplies Supervision for the time outside of term time.