Online infant mental health training resources for professionals
12 June 2020
Today we launch a resource which reviews and describes the online infant mental health training available for professionals.
The nature of online content is such that it evolves continually and therefore this resource is not promoted as a comprehensive summary but rather aims to:
- Describe a range of current online infant mental health training opportunities and materials (available as of May 2020)
- Support trainers to identify pre-existing content for use in their own training or to recommend to their delegates
- To recognise strengths and gaps in the current provision of online infant mental health training
- Where possible, review the content of online training resources in light of the AIMH-UK Infant Mental Health Competency Framework.
Resources were identified through the following means:
- Recommendations from specialists in the field
- Recommendations from other professionals via social media
- Internet searching using common phrases (Infant Mental Health, attachment, early years mental health)
We would like to express our gratitude to the National Lottery Fund for their funding of this work as part of our partnership with Essex, Thurrock and Southend CCGs and the Together with Baby Service at EPUT NHS Trust.
We hope that you find this resource useful and welcome hearing from you about other high-quality Infant Mental Health resources online.Online Infant Mental Health Training Resources for Professionals FINAL